Here are some things you
can do right now yourself.
The first easy thing you
can do is turn off your computer once in a while. By doing this, it will run
a quick cleanup on every shutdown. If you start to notice a slow down in
your PC, we suggest de-fragmenting your computer. It is not as difficult as
To de-fragment your computer,
Start menu >
All Programs >
System Tools >
Once the defragmenter
window opens, you can click the ‘Defragment’ button, and let it work its
magic! Once the process is complete, there are a few more tips for you to
try to speed up your PC.
Delete your temporary
internet files by following these steps:
1. Open up internet explorer
2. Click on ‘Tools’ and then scroll down to ‘Internet Options…’
3. You will now see a ‘Delete Files’ and ‘Delete Cookies’ button.
4. Click on each one and empty them out by hitting ‘OK’. Also type
c:\Windows\Temporary Internet Files into your address bar and remove
anything that may be in this directory.
5. Next, go to ‘Run’ that is located under the start menu, and type in
‘%temp%’. Remove all that is in this folder as well. Lastly, empty your
recycling bin by right clicking on it and scrolling down to ‘Empty Recycling
Speed Up Your
With Automatic Click, Repair and Optimize Technology,
RegCure offers you
the ability to perform a completely automatic Cleaning of the Windows Registry.